Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both robotically and on-demand in North The us, the UK, Europe, China, and Japan.
- Synchronized Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment To be had in 43 World Cities
- 1/100-Second Chronograph Measures as much as 24 Hours
- Perpetual Calendar
- 2 Alarms
- 99-Minute Countdown Time
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Crystal
- Movement: Caliber U600
Both reliable and up for the following adventure, this Citizen “Skyhawk” watch offers the most productive in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and black and orange accents, it boasts a beautiful design as well.
Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light at the same time as durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial
Features include low charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
Water resistant to 200 m (660 feet)