Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices secure by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any roughly light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very reasonably priced price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is vitally very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & keep up a correspondence your inner drive with the wealthy & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, whilst the dial sports either a brand new pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on make a selection models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap’s dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
Stainless steel watch with chrome finish featuring black dial with chronograph functions and date window at three o’clock
44.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
Japanese quartz movement with analog display
Polyurethane band with buckle closure
Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving